Monday – Friday. 9AM to 9PM EST
Saturday 9AM – 5PM EST
* On average, you should earn about $8-$12 per billable call transfer. The more calls that go to our retail network, the more calls that you’ll receive $14+/billable transfer for.
* We see ~ 30% billable transfer rate from when the call was initiated to payable action (transfer on x duration depending on the client). This percentage will increase with less customer service calls
* Insured consumers are going to net you nearly double the payout as an uninsured consumer in most states
* Negative keyword match NY,FL, and MI. Although we can monetize some of these leads, the less we see the more likely you will have higher rev pers.
* You will see the highest values per contact for consumers that are insured from CA PA OH TX ML CT IL IN NC ME OR AZ NJ
No Xedia/Ooma traffic
Our buyers will bid calls that fit their criteria (filters) and pay us on a transfer duration that ranges from 60-120 seconds. The price varies depending on geo, demo, and etc — the values of each campaign can increase if the quality of the inventory increases or clients bid more for your calls and vice versa. The true advantage to working with us is that we essentially have no caps for these verticals.
Seller shall not use ANY “incentivized marketing” or establish, or cause to be established, any promotion that provides any sweepstakes entries, rewards, points or other compensation to be earned in connection with generating Phone Call Requests and/or Call Transfers,nor create the appearance of incentivized marketing or otherwise attempt to induce Customers to make Phone Call Requests and/or provide other information through use of any other incentives.
Staets to target for hughest payouts/conversion rates: (Takes both insured and uninsured)
OH, NC, MN, IN, CT, WV, NM, IA, WA, NE, OR, CA, MD, DC, DE, ID, ME, MT, ND, VT, SD, NH, RI, NJ, OK, MS, KY
The consumer’s will go through an IVR prompt that asks them whether they are servicing an existing policy or want a new quote. If they select new quote, they are then transferred to our call center who will ask them a series of questions. Based on how the consumer answers, they will then be transferred to an insurance provider who will give them a quote.
It is not a comparison of multiple carriers as the end game is to help get the consumer a policy so we sell each consumer exclusively.